Brass Turtle with Sri Yantra on back
- Sri Yantra, mounted at the back of the Turtle upwards is significant because in Hindu mythology, it is believed that the Turtle lifted the weight of the earth on its back.
- The Turtle is particularly relevant as it is a very powerful, protected being that can live in either water or land.
- It’s a fine combination of Brass i.e the Earth Element & Sri Yantra for Cosmic Energy requirements
Sri Yantra’s Sacred Geometry
- Helps in clearing all the negative energies i.e. the fog that surrounds our life, standing in our way of Peace, Prosperity and Harmony.
- Aids in making everything work for us in orderly manner.
- Sri Yantra the Multi Pyramid Geometric Grid is in 2 Dimension or 3 Dimension form.
- In 2 Dimension Form it is a Symbol of 9 Intertwined Isosceles triangles.
- The 6 pointed Star or Double Triangle Jewish sacred Geometry has always been proven to be Good Luck and sacred symbols.
- Sri yantra was possessed by Brahma, the creator of the Universe and praised by Vishnu the lord of the Earth.
- The yantra is connected deeply with the Ancient Art of Vastu and has been specifically mentioned in the ‘Vastu Shastra’.
- All constructions based on Vastu must essentially have Sri Yantra in it.
- The Vedas explain Sri Yantra as a scientific, cosmic and planetary energy zone.
- It is the source of supreme energy and energy is nothing but another form of element in the shape of waves and rays.
- It’s highly sensitive and has magnificent magnetic powers.
- It is said to be a divine store-house of energy which pick up particular cosmic ray wave emitted by the planets and other universal objects and transform them into constructive vibrations.
- These are then transmitted to the surroundings where the Sri Yantra is placed,
- Thus destroying all destructive forces within the vicinity. Sri Yantra is credited with supreme hidden powers which can be noticed within a short span.